Zero Day

Originally, I was going to hike the full week and come off trail on the weekend for a "double zero" (2 consecutive days of walking 0 miles).  Since I was already having pains in my feet, I decided to take an early rest day.  Since I live in southern California, I was able to rest at home in my own bed!  Additionally, I went to the gym. Yep, I spent part of my rest day at the gym!  I wasn't there to work out, though.  I used the pool to swim out some of the aches in my back and then hit the hot tub to relive to soreness in my legs.  At home I was able to do some yoga and stretching to loosen up the muscles in the back of my legs. Hopefully I will be rejuvenated for tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FT2018 Day 44: Campsite near the Aucilla River (mile 734.2) to Ring Dike Campsite (mile 760.8)

AZT 2019 Day 44: Campsite near Umbrella Tank (mile 768.4) to Utah-Arizona border (mile 788.7)

FT2018 Day 40: Holton Creek River Camp (mile 652.0) to Black Tract Campsite (mile 674.4)