Double Zero

My first zero day was the typical “where did this day go” type of day. I mainly lounged around the house, eating.

On my second zero, day I took care of some business. I made it to the gym in the morning to use the hot tub and stretch out my legs and feet. I resupplied my food bag and worked on adjusting the straps of my backpack.  Not only was it hurting my shoulders, but I had abrasions on my lower back from where both the pack had been moving around and my pants had been falling down. Finally, I strung the replacement part for my tent pole through the rest of the system so that I now have a working frame again.


I also went back and watched some episodes of Westworld to see if I could recognize anything. Quite a bit of it was filmed in Utah, but I clearly recognized parts that I had just walked through in Vasquez Rocks County Park. As a bonus, I also recognized parts of the Universal Studios backlot there were used in town scenes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FT2018 Day 44: Campsite near the Aucilla River (mile 734.2) to Ring Dike Campsite (mile 760.8)

AZT 2019 Day 44: Campsite near Umbrella Tank (mile 768.4) to Utah-Arizona border (mile 788.7)

FT2018 Day 40: Holton Creek River Camp (mile 652.0) to Black Tract Campsite (mile 674.4)